Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope everyone has someone that loves them - a mom, a dad, a sister, a brother, or significant other that takes the time to appreciate you.

My GF DF Chocolate Dessert class was divine... and it took me 2 days to recover from the sugar high. Will definetely be recreating the Flourless Chocolate Torte & the Fudge. My husband wasn't as thrilled with the Blackberry Sauce as I was, so this is going to require further revisions.

This weekend we went to the RV Show, which is always a good source for new fun things to do to our camper. It is also nice to look at the displays for campground we haven't been to before. We also got to see a camp cooking demo - nothing was gluten free, but it was modify-able :-)

In other news, I've lost a little momentum in the running department. I think because my job has really ramped up, and I come home more tired, I don't "feel" like I have the extra energy to expend. We are aiming to run tonight & Thursday night this week.

Dinners: Fajitas, Peperoni Lasagna, Fish Tacos, Out on Friday as we are traveling
             (already had Buttered Noodles with Chicken & Club Sandwiches)

No comments:

Post a Comment